Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Feeling Nautical LEAD & Show Stoppers


WOW!  The Curtain Call Crew was absolutely "blown away" by the wonderful reception of our paper-crafting community!  Thank you so much for your excitement as we opened the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!

The Feeling Nautical challenge entries were AMAZING...in quantity (over 100)...and in quality!  What we LOVE at the Curtain Call is admiring how each participant is inspired differently and creates something so unique!  




Without further ado...the LEAD of Curtain Call: Feeling Nautical is the one, the only...



Congratulations, Heather!  Please contact me (slschaf771@aol.com) with your mailing information so I can get your Verve goodies sent to you:)  

Here are a few comments from the crew...

"I LOVE Heather's use of diagonal stripes and contrasting navy anchor!  The white embossed sentiment tag with twine and a sprinkling of gems...everything works!"

"I love Heather's card!"

"I'm in love with Heather's card!"

"Heather's card is a WOW factor for me...she is so awesome with color!"



The Feeling Nautical Show Stoppers are...




"I love Amy's sweet little lighthouse in the stitched circle frame."

"I love the coloured stripes and the circle around the lighthouse...very cute!"




"Lindsey's card really 'wowed' me, especially the woodgrain on navy and her tiny hand-drawn anchor."




"I like the way she tied the red baker's twine around the stitched circles to mimic a life ring...brilliant!"



"The colors and clean lines of Jen W.'s card really caught my attention.  It is SIMPLY perfect!"



"Richard's design is so perfectly executed!  The anchor image is beautifully highlighted...in fact, I thought I was looking at a die-cut window!  An inspiring take on our challenge!"


SailTheShip 

"I love the way she used the colors...so cheerful and bright.  I also like the circle with the ocean scene and twine around it."


A big shout-out to ALL of our readers, followers and participants!  Feel free to grab our badge below and get ready for a new inspiration challenge on August 1st!  That's tomorrow...at 8:00 AM CDT!   


17 comments:

  1. Congrats, to all!! What awesome cards, they all are! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations girls. Fabulous work and takes on the inspiration photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally fabulous works of art! Congrats to Heather, the Lead...Amy, Lindsey, Cathy, Jen, Richard, and Chris, the Show Stoppers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh!! Thank you so much for making me a Show Stopper!! And big congrats to the rest of the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to all of the winners, all such amazing cards for our first challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Big congrats ladies, pretty cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats everyone!
    Your cards are wonderful.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. FAB, love your choices! There were so many wonderful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. huge congratulations to everyone, well done!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG! Thank you so much, I feel honored! Congratulations to all other winners... amazing cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much...I'm truly honored especially considering all the truly amazing cards I saw among the participants.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful collection of cards for our very first challenge...so hard to choose the standouts. Congratulations to Heather and our Show Stoppers...including Mr. Cardmaker...Richard! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wahoo!! Thanks for choosing my card as a show stopper!! Congrats to all the rest of the winners!! Awesome card Hesther!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wahoo!! Thanks for choosing my card as a show stopper!! Congratulations to the rest of the winners!! Awesome card for the lead Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  15. awesomeness!!! love the ones you picked. I always love Heather's work. congrats to you all!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by the Curtain Call!