Friday, January 31, 2014

Love Letter LEAD and Show Stoppers


There was SO much love in the gallery this week!  Thank you for joining us for the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - Love Letter.


A big thank you goes to the Curtain Call readers, followers, participants and to our sponsor, DeNami Design, who is providing a gift certificate to our LEAD!


The LEAD of the Love Letter challenge is...



Congrats, Lee-Anne!  Please email Stacey at slschaf771@aol.com to accept your prize!

Here is some applause from the crew...

I love the bold turquoise splat behind the glittery heart.......love the contrast!!!

 I love the bold red and aqua, the glitter adds just the right amount of something something to Lee Anne's card!

 Love the simple, but fun design of card. The glittery heart looks fabulous with the blue splash.

 I loved the splash/splat of turquoise with the shiny red heart. Great CAS card with a big statement.

I love the fabulous CAS design of Lee Anne's.





The Show Stoppers for the Love Letter challenge are...



 I love the warm colours, the fabulous die cuts and sentiment on Joanne's card!

So many great entries...LOVE Joanne's card for all her wonderful details.

 Joanne's love letter brightened up the gallery so much with those orangey-red flowers that mimic the inspiration graphic! Beautiful!





I love Lindsey's card because of the layers and clean crisp execution.

 I adore Lindsey's card! So many details but still so CAS and I love that big sentiment!




  I really love the colors, and the different textures that Lilian created on her card!




I love that Marybeth added three little love letters on her card - each in such fun patterns!




 I love the repeated "loves" and the pop of that gorgeous pink heart.



Join us tomorrow morning for a new challenge and sponsor!  

4 comments:

  1. Eek! How exciting! Thanks so much! Lee-Ann's card is fabulous! Love it, and the show stopper's cards are amazing, too. Love the variety of the cards chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow...this is such fabulous news to wake up to! I'm so honored...thank you! Congrats to the Show Stoppers...fabulous designs everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! Thank you so much for your sweet comments on my card!! Xoxo

    Joanne Basile

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just saw this. Thank you so much ! Congrats to all the Show Stoppers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by the Curtain Call!