Welcome to the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!!
This week we are inviting you to join us with some Lovely Leaves!
|photo source: flickr.com
The LEAD of this challenge will be invited to be a guest designer in an upcoming challenge! Be sure to double-check the changes to the guidelines that we recently made - all are found at the bottom of this post.
Next up, is the ever-fabulous Curtain Call Crew with their amazing projects!
Gayatri Murali, Handmade by G3
Kim Singdahlsen, Joyful Creations with Kim
Laurie Willison, Soapbox Creations
Maureen Plut, buttons & bling
Sheri Gilson, Paper Crafty's Creations
Tenia Nelson, Jazzy Paper Designs
Tracey McNeely, In My Creative Opinion
Now, it's your turn! To enter the challenge, simply follow these instructions:
1. Create a new Anything Goes paper project (card, scrapbook page, 3D item)...with the option of drawing inspiration from the challenge graphic.
2. Post your project to your blog or public gallery that directly mentions and links to this challenge here at the Curtain Call. You must also copy and paste the inspiration graphic into your post.
3. Feel free to combine our challenge with a maximum of five other challenges.
4. Complete the Inlinkz section below using the direct link to your project before the deadline on September 10th at 8:00 AM CDT.
5. Prizes, when applicable, will be awarded to randomly selected challenge participants. The LEAD of each challenge will be invited as a Guest Designer for the next challenge.
The LEAD and Show Stoppers will be chosen by the crew and announced on September 14th at 8:00 AM CDT.
Thanks so much for stopping by the Curtain Call! That's a wrap!