Welcome to the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!!
This week we are inviting you to join us for...
We have a new sponsor, Hero Arts, for this challenge! A randomly selected participant will receive SIX new clear stamp sets from the Hero Arts, while the LEAD will be invited as a Guest Designer in a future challenge!
Please welcome our newest Guest Designer,
Angie Tieman, schwooo!
Hi! I'm Angie Tieman from Dallas, TX , and I'm super excited to be joining Stacey and her amazing team this week! I teach at an elementary school, I make some cards, I read, sometimes I sleep, and I have the best husband and friends in the world. And a little dog, too. :)
Next up, is the ever-fabulous Curtain Call Crew with their amazing projects using Hero Arts stamps!
Amy Kolling, Stamp-n-Paradise
Amy Sheffer, Pickled Paper Designs
Amy Tsuruta, Tsuruta Designs
Gayatri Murali, Handmade by G3
Kim Singdahlsen, Joyful Creations with Kim
Laurie Willison, Soapbox Creations
Maureen Plut, buttons & bling
Sheri Gilson, Paper Crafty's Creations
Stacey Schafer, Stacey's Stamping Stage
Tenia Nelson, Jazzy Paper Designs
Tracey McNeely, In My Creative Opinion
Now, it's your turn! To enter the challenge, simply follow these instructions:
1. Create a new Anything Goes paper project (card, scrapbook page, 3D item)...with the option of drawing inspiration from the challenge graphic.
2. Post your project to your blog or public gallery that directly mentions and links to this challenge here at the Curtain Call. You must also copy and paste the inspiration graphic into your post.
3. Feel free to combine our challenge with a maximum of five other challenges.
4. Complete the Inlinkz section below using the direct link to your project before the deadline on January 25th at 8:00 AM CST.
5. Prizes, when applicable, will be awarded to randomly selected challenge participants. The LEAD of each challenge will be invited as a Guest Designer for the next challenge.
The LEAD, Show Stoppers and Prize Winner will be chosen by the crew and announced on January 31st at 8:00 AM CST.
Thanks so much for stopping by the Curtain Call! That's a wrap!