Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - Bouquet

Welcome to the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!

This week we are inviting you to join us for...

photo source:  designlovefest.com

We have a new sponsor, Penny Black, for the Curtain Call Inspiration: Bouquet!  A randomly selected participant in the Bouquet challenge will have their choice of a Penny Black gift certificate, while the LEAD will be invited as a Guest Designer in a future challenge!

Please join us in welcoming our newest Guest Designer,
Marcie Sharp, Sharp Designs.


Hi everyone! I'm Marcie Sharp and I'm a happily married momma of two kids lovin' life in rural southwestern Ontario, Canada. I enjoy every minute I get to spend in my small crafting corner making cards, and am usually busy trying to keep my 6 year old daughter from 'borrowing' my stamps.  Currently I work with CAS-ual Fridays Stamps and occasionally guest design. Clean and simple designs are what I tend to stick to but lately I'm having fun experimenting with all sorts of techniques and branching out of my comfort zone.  If I’m not cardmaking then I am reading, geocaching with my family, having dance parties and taking any opportunity I can to visit with my friends!   



Next up, is the ever-fabulous Curtain Call Crew with their amazing projects!

Amy Kolling, Stamp-n-Paradise


AmyPennyBlack

Amy Sheffer, Pickled Paper Designs
coming soon...



Amy Tsuruta, Tsuruta Designs




 Gayatri Murali, Handmade by G3




Kim Singdahlsen, Joyful Creations with Kim

Celebrate



Laurie Willison, Soapbox Creations




coming soon...



Marisa Ritzen, Rosemary Reflections




 Maureen Plut, buttons & bling




Monika Davis, M.A.D. Stamper




Sarah Gough, THinkING STAMPS




Sheri Gilson, Paper Crafty's Creations




Stacey Schafer, Stacey's Stamping Stage




Tenia Nelson, Jazzy Paper Designs




Tracey McNeely, In My Creative Opinion



Now, it's your turn!  To enter the challenge, simply follow these instructions:

1.  Create a new Anything Goes paper project (card, scrapbook page, 3D item)...with the option of drawing inspiration from the challenge graphic.
2.  Post your project to your blog or public gallery that directly mentions and links to this challenge here at the Curtain Call. You must also copy and paste the inspiration graphic into your post.
3. Feel free to combine our challenge with a maximum of five other challenges.
4.  Complete the Inlinkz section below using the direct link to your project before the deadline on April 25th at 8:00 AM CST.
5. Prizes, when applicable, will be awarded to randomly selected challenge participants. The LEAD of each challenge will be invited as a Guest Designer for the next challenge.


The LEAD, Show Stoppers and Prize Winner will be chosen by the crew and announced on April 30th at 8:00 AM CST.





Thanks so much for stopping by the Curtain Call!  That's a wrap!

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Each and every card is an incredible interpretation of the inspiration bouquet. So much fun in one post I can hardly stand it. :) Thanks to the talented Curtain Call DT for featuring Penny Black in such a spectacular way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WANT that sweet bouquet! And I want each of the cards you've all have made to inspire us! Well done! Thank you for another fun challenge!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that photo... all that blue in the background makes me drool... Thanks for all the inspiration for this challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards by the DT. Glad I found your challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colours in the inspirational photo, gorgeous cards from the DT girls

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by the Curtain Call!