Welcome to the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!!
photo source: thedesignfiles.net
The LEAD of this challenge will be invited to be a Guest Designer in an upcoming challenge!
Next up, is the ever-fabulous Curtain Call Crew with their amazing projects!
Amy Sheffer, Pickled Paper Designs
Betty Wright, Crafting With Betty
Kim Singdahlsen, Joyful Creations with Kim
Lisa Henke, My Little Creative Escape
Maureen Plut, buttons & bling
Melody Rupple, A Paper Melody
Monika Davis, M.A.D. Stamper
Sheri Gilson, Paper Crafty's Creations
Tenia Nelson, Jazzy Paper Designs
Now, it's your turn! To enter the challenge, simply follow these instructions:
1. Create a new Anything Goes paper project (card, scrapbook page, 3D item)...with the option of drawing inspiration from the challenge graphic.
2. Post your project to your blog or public gallery that directly mentions and links to this challenge here at the Curtain Call. You must also copy and paste the inspiration graphic into your post.
3. Feel free to combine our challenge with a maximum of five other challenges.
4. Complete the Inlinkz section below using the direct link to your project before the deadline on August 10th at 8:00 AM CDT.
5. Prizes, when applicable, will be awarded to randomly selected challenge participants. The LEAD of each challenge will be invited as a Guest Designer for the next challenge.
Come back on August 15th for the new challenge.
Thanks so much for stopping by the Curtain Call! That's a wrap!
Have I told you lately that I adore your design team? Every single card is spectacular, ladies!!!ReplyDelete
Wonderful DT cards. Loved this challenge, thank you. I hope you like my interpretation of it.ReplyDelete
OMGosh, I had no idea the deadline was this morning... should have sat down at the computer sooner. Well, here's my Orchard-themed card, anyway... thanks for a fun challenge! http://www.stamphappy-tammy.blogspot.com/2015/08/such-peach.htmlReplyDelete