Welcome to the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!!
The LEAD of this challenge will be invited to be a Guest Designer in an upcoming challenge!
We are excited to announce our newest Curtain Call designer!
Welcome, Leigh! We are SO excited to have you join us here at the Curtain Call!
Next up, is the ever-fabulous Curtain Call Crew with their amazing projects!
Kim Singdahlsen, Joyful Creations with Kim
Leigh Penner, To the Full
Lisa Henke, My Little Creative Escape
Lori Tecler, Inking Aloud
Marisa Ritzen, Rosemary Reflections
Maureen Plut, buttons & bling
Melody Rupple, A Paper Melody
Monika Davis, M.A.D. Stamper
Sheri Gilson, Paper Crafty's Creations
Stacey Schafer, Stacey's Stamping Stage
Tracey McNeely, In My Creative Opinion
Now, it's your turn! To enter the challenge, simply follow these instructions:
1. Create a new Anything Goes paper project (card, scrapbook page, 3D item)...with the option of drawing inspiration from the challenge graphic.
2. Post your project to your blog or public gallery that directly mentions and links to this challenge here at the Curtain Call. You must also copy and paste the inspiration graphic into your post.
3. Feel free to combine our challenge with a maximum of five other challenges.
4. Complete the Inlinkz section below using the direct link to your project before the deadline on October 25th at 8:00 AM CDT.
5. Prizes, when applicable, will be awarded to randomly selected challenge participants. The LEAD of each challenge will be invited as a Guest Designer for the next challenge.
The LEAD, Show Stoppers and Prize Winner will be chosen by the crew and announced on October 31st at 8:00 AM CDT.
Come back on November 1st for the new challenge.
Thanks so much for stopping by the Curtain Call! That's a wrap!
Saw the sneak peek on Facebook yesterday and couldn't wait to participate, so I whipped up a card last night! :) Thanks for the great inspiration, ladies!ReplyDelete
Love the new challenge! When I saw the GD mention, I remembered that I had won the mason jar challenge and emailed as directed (twice, most recent 9/30) and have never heard back. Please let me know what's up. Thanks!ReplyDelete
Thanks for the fun Fall inspiration! :)ReplyDelete
Congrats!!!! So glad to see Leigh here!!!!!ReplyDelete
Beautiful cards Ladies!ReplyDelete