Welcome to the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!!
This week we are inviting you to join us for...
The LEAD of this challenge will be invited to be a guest designer in an upcoming challenge!
Please welcome our newest Guest Designer,
Sonja Kerkhoffs, The Art of Stamping
Next up, is the ever-fabulous Curtain Call Crew with their amazing projects!
Kim Singdahlsen, Joyful Creations with Kim
Leigh Penner, To the Full
Lisa Henke, My Little Creative Escape
Lori Tecler, Inking Aloud
Lynn Mangan, My Mango Boys and Me
Melody Rupple, A Paper Melody
Maureen Plut, buttons & bling
Monika Davis, M.A.D. Stamper
Sheri Gilson, Paper Crafty's Creations
Stacey Schafer, Stacey's Stamping Stage
Now, it's your turn! To enter the challenge, simply follow these instructions:
1. Create a new Anything Goes paper project (card, scrapbook page, 3D item)...with the option of drawing inspiration from the challenge graphic.
2. Post your project to your blog or public gallery that directly mentions and links to this challenge here at the Curtain Call. You must also copy and paste the inspiration graphic into your post.
3. Feel free to combine our challenge with a maximum of five other challenges.
4. Complete the Inlinkz section below using the direct link to your project before the deadline on June 28th at 8:00 AM CDT.
5. Prizes, when applicable, will be awarded to randomly selected challenge participants. The LEAD of each challenge will be invited as a Guest Designer for the next challenge.
Thanks so much for stopping by the Curtain Call! That's a wrap!
I have been reading your posts regularly. I need to say that you are doing a fantastic job. Please keep up the great work.ReplyDelete