Welcome to the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!!
This week we are inviting you to join us for...
Please welcome our newest Guest Designer,
Marcie Sharp, Sharp Designs
Next up, is the ever-fabulous Curtain Call Crew with their amazing projects!
Betty Wright, Crafting With Betty
Kim Singdahlsen, Joyful Creations with Kim
Leigh Penner, To the Full
Lisa Henke, My Little Creative Escape
Lori Tecler, Inking Aloud
Lynn Mangan,The Mango Boys and Me
Marisa Ritzen, Rosemary Reflections
Melody Rupple, A Paper Melody
Maureen Plut, buttons & bling
Monika Davis, M.A.D. Stamper
Sheri Gilson, Paper Crafty's Creations
Tara Godfrey, Inking on the Edge
Now, it's your turn! To enter the challenge, simply follow these instructions:
1. Create a new Anything Goes paper project (card, scrapbook page, 3D item)...with the option of drawing inspiration from the challenge graphic.
2. Post your project to your blog or public gallery that directly mentions and links to this challenge here at the Curtain Call. You must also copy and paste the inspiration graphic into your post.
3. Feel free to combine our challenge with a maximum of five other challenges.
4. Complete the Inlinkz section below using the direct link to your project before the deadline on May 10th at 8:00 AM CDT.
5. Prizes, when applicable, will be awarded to randomly selected challenge participants. The LEAD of each challenge will be invited as a Guest Designer for the next challenge.
Thanks so much for stopping by the Curtain Call! That's a wrap!
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by the Curtain Call!