Welcome to a brand new Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!!
We have a new sponsor, Paper Smooches, for the Curtain Call Inspiration: Smooch! A randomly selected participant in the Smooch challenge will be awarded a $25 gift certificate to the Paper Smooches store, while the LEAD of the challenge will be invited as a guest designer for a future challenge!
Guest Designer Wanda Guess, A Blog Called Wanda
Hi Everyone! I’m so excited to be a guest designer this week here at the Stamping Stage! Just a little bit about me... I started my stamping journey, I mean obsession, 20 years ago when I bought my first stamps and a heat embossing kit at a craft fair. I still have most of those very first stamps. They are like old friends! I started blogging five years ago and I stamp whenever I can with my friends. I am totally addicted to Instagram too! Stamping and blogging has brought me so much joy and so many wonderful friendships and blessings. Crafty girls ROCK! Big thanks to Stacey for the opportunity to join in the fun!
Next up, is the ever-fabulous Curtain Call Crew with their amazing projects!
Amy Kolling, Stamp-n-Paradise
Amy Sheffer, Pickled Paper Designs
Amy Tsuruta, Tsuruta Designs
Gayatri Murali, Handmade by G3
Laurie Willison, Soapbox Creations
Lisa Henke, My Little Creative Escape
Maureen Plut, buttons & bling
Monika Davis, M.A.D. Stamper
Sarah Gough, THinkING STAMPS
Sarah Gough, THinkING STAMPS
Sheri Gilson, Paper Crafty's Creations
Stacey Schafer, Stacey's Stamping Stage
Tenia Nelson, Jazzy Paper Designs
Tracey McNeely, In My Creative Opinion
Now, it's your turn! To enter the challenge, simply follow these instructions:
1. Create a new Anything Goes paper project (card, scrapbook page, 3D item)...with the option of drawing inspiration from the challenge graphic.
2. Post your project to your blog or public gallery that directly mentions and links to this challenge here at the Curtain Call. You must also copy and paste the inspiration graphic into your post.
3. Feel free to combine our challenge with a maximum of five other challenges.
4. Complete the Inlinkz section below using the direct link to your project before the deadline on October 10th at 8:00 AM CDT.
5. Prizes, when applicable, will be awarded to randomly selected challenge participants. The LEAD of each challenge will be invited as a Guest Designer for the next challenge.
The LEAD and Show Stoppers will be chosen by the crew and announced on October 14th at 8:00 AM CDT.
Thanks so much for stopping by the Curtain Call! That's a wrap!
Ladies, thanks for allowing me to link up. I'm aware my card runs a fine line with the theme. However, truth be told, cancer can kiss my you know what! Seriously though, hust raising awareness as I do every year. Thanks again, Terri B.ReplyDelete
such a cool challenge and the DT cards are *INCREDIBLE*!!! wow! thanks for the inspiration! :)ReplyDelete
WOW - you all did an amazing job!! I love each and every DT project. You make PS look gooood :) xx KimReplyDelete