Welcome to the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!!
This week we are inviting you to join us for...
Please welcome our returning Guest Designer,
Melody Rupple, A Paper Melody.
My name is Melody Rupple. I have always been crafty. I learned to sew when I was in my teens, made proms dresses, and went on to sew for my girls. I still have the simple scrapbooks I made in high school. I started making family scrapbooks when my children were young. I discovered card making about seven years, opening a whole new world of blogging, challenges, and on-line shopping!
I have been lucky enough to have the opportunity to design for a number of wonderful stamp companies. I enjoy guest designing and playing along with card making and scrapbook challenges.
Next up, is the ever-fabulous Curtain Call Crew with their amazing projects!
Amy Sheffer, Pickled Paper Designs
Gayatri Murali, Handmade by G3
Maureen Plut, buttons & bling
Sheri Gilson, Paper Crafty's Creations
Now, it's your turn! To enter the challenge, simply follow these instructions:
1. Create a new Anything Goes paper project (card, scrapbook page, 3D item)...with the option of drawing inspiration from the challenge graphic.
2. Post your project to your blog or public gallery that directly mentions and links to this challenge here at the Curtain Call. You must also copy and paste the inspiration graphic into your post.
3. Feel free to combine our challenge with a maximum of five other challenges.
4. Complete the Inlinkz section below using the direct link to your project before the deadline on April 10th at 8:00 AM CST.
5. Prizes, when applicable, will be awarded to randomly selected challenge participants. The LEAD of each challenge will be invited as a Guest Designer for the next challenge.
Thanks so much for stopping by the Curtain Call! That's a wrap!