Welcome to the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!!
This week we are inviting you to join us for...
The LEAD of this challenge will be invited to be a Guest Designer in an upcoming challenge!
Please welcome our newest Guest Designer,
Stephanie Lonzalotto, My Ink Well
I am a tried and true Jersey Girl - living in central NJ (USA) all my life. I have always loved to make things no matter what the medium. I have been a sewer, a stenciler, a faux finisher, a scrapbooker, and my latest and most loved craft du jour is carmaker. I attended a few Stamping’ Up workshops about 10 years ago, and since then I have expanded my choices of suppliers, started a blog, and really spread my wings in this card making world. Blogging has afforded me the opportunity to meet some amazing people all over the world who share my same passion for paper crafting.
I am so honored to have had my card chosen for the Curtain Call Totally Tassel Challenge LEAD, which gave me the opportunity to be guest designer for the new Curtain Call Flip Flops Challenge. It’s right up my alley! I work in a school, and I have the joy of having summers off. I spend every moment I can at the beach. I will be slipping into my flip flops for the summer this !
I have always been a crafter of some sort - quilting, stenciling, sewing, scrapbooking… Coloring has always been very therapeutic to me since I was a child. In 2007, I went to a Stampn’ Up demonstration, and I was instantly hooked on card making. From there, I immersed myself in the craft and a myriad of designers, tools, toys and techniques. I have taken many classes. I have Standard and Intermediate Copic certification. I started my blog on October 8, 2008. It’s of fun to see how styles change over the years. I have met so many wonderful and talented people all over the world and made some strong friendships with people I haven’t met in person! I learn something new every time I visit a fellow cardmaker, designer, or challenge blog, etc., and I am pleased and proud to share my creations. My favorite critics and cheerleaders are my husband, twin teenage sons and my sisters. I am lucky and blessed!
Next up, is the ever-fabulous Curtain Call Crew with their amazing projects!
Amy Kolling, Stamp-n-Paradise
Amy Sheffer, Pickled Paper Designs
Amy Tsuruta, Tsuruta Designs
Kim Singdahlsen, Joyful Creations with Kim
Melody Rupple, A Paper Melody
Maureen Plut, buttons & bling
Monika Davis, M.A.D. Stamper
Sheri Gilson, Paper Crafty's Creations
Tenia Nelson, Jazzy Paper Designs
Now, it's your turn! To enter the challenge, simply follow these instructions:
1. Create a new Anything Goes paper project (card, scrapbook page, 3D item)...with the option of drawing inspiration from the challenge graphic.
2. Post your project to your blog or public gallery that directly mentions and links to this challenge here at the Curtain Call. You must also copy and paste the inspiration graphic into your post.
3. Feel free to combine our challenge with a maximum of five other challenges.
4. Complete the Inlinkz section below using the direct link to your project before the deadline on June 25th at 8:00 AM CDT.
5. Prizes, when applicable, will be awarded to randomly selected challenge participants. The LEAD of each challenge will be invited as a Guest Designer for the next challenge.
The LEAD, Show Stoppers and Prize Winner will be chosen by the crew and announced on June 30th at 8:00 AM CDT.
Thanks so much for stopping by the Curtain Call! That's a wrap!